Friday, January 19, 2007

I love blogging!

Well....this must be my 4th blog, I think. I like blogging~of course in Chinese for sure. This is my first time to write a blog in English. Hope I will do well...It's much free and relaxing to write a blog rather than write an essay....I don't need to care about gammar or transiton words~and of course I can write whatever I want!
I am always curious about what kind of comments that friends wrote to me, humorous or trying to encourage me?
Sometimes it is very hard to say something out(I'm shy sometimes...), but it is easy to just write down your thoughts ~

7 comments:

serenity said...

@.@:
I am the first one come here,so lucky me!
I'd like to enjoy your words.
Next time I come here,it maybe some magic things shown on your blog!Keep on!

Happy Amy said...

thanks~"seren"~haha~

Leslie said...

Hi Amy...This is Leslie. are you really love blog? hehe....I like your words.

Becky said...

Amy~ I love your blog!We use the same background~yeah!!
But I like you space more than this one......

Jennifer said...

Hi ~ Little Amy ~~
your blog seems good ! Keep using pink as I like it ~~ HoH~
I'll go to visit ur blog often and share with your feelings~ Of course encourage when u r upset~~
It seems that ur English has improved.

Scott Douglas said...

I'm going to write an encouraging comment :-) I'm glad you like blogging, and I'm sure it is going to help you write better essays too!

Felice said...

Hey, I like blogging too :) Cheers!