Friday, January 19, 2007

I hate creating a title....


It's friday!oh~yeah....but we got to much homework...never mind~I hope everyone is going to enjoy their busy weekend!
I am so happy and excited to see 7 commends when I opened my blog! Thank you, guys! At the same time, I found some stupid mistakes in my first post... I have already fixed them...heyhey~
I don't know what should I write now....sometimes creating a topic is really annoying! Waite...maybe I can talk about sports!
I like playing badminton sooooo much!!And I am really confident to say that I am good at it....I mean 4 month ago...Since I came to Canada, I even haven't had a chance to play it. I doubt whether I am still good at it? Also, I am interested in other kinds of sport games too~ like volleyball, snowborading~~
What is your favorite sport game, friends? If someone likes badminton too....we can go to play it together someday!!! On the other hand, I like sownboarding too even though I just tried once...My Canadian friend brought me to COP in December. He is professional in snowboarding, and he taught me for whole afternoon(Such a great friend with great patience!)~ What I can do now is only "following leaf", but I am stable! I never fell down when I was coming down from the top! He told me that Vediogames and Snowboarding are also two important parts of Canandian culture~ almost everyone here plays vediogames and snowboards or skis~Is that true, SCOTT?
In China, people more likely enjoy playing basketball, swimming and pingpang. Because of the season(winter is shoter and warmer in China rather than Canada), not too much people like skiing or snowboarding...

DOES someone like Prison Break? It is back in several days!!! I can't wait!!!!!
Oh~ handsome Scofield!

10 comments:

Alif said...

I like badmintonnnnnnn!!!!! Maybe I am not as good as you. But, you remind me that there's a lot of homework... Anyways, you are really good at blogging. I enjoyed reading your blog. Have fun and wish to have your badminton companion.

EsTella said...

Amy....Hello....!
Your blog's so neat.>*()*&*^

June said...

I like badminton. it's also 4 months i haven't play it! I miss it so much and hope to play with you later!!~~ha~~ha~~

Super Saiyan said...

WOW and finally I found someone who likes VOLLYBALL.I love this game have you been to any Dinos vollyball game? they are great.
I would like to go snowboarding but I don't know how to snow board :S
Please tell me about the sports that you wrotew about. I know nothing about them
Mohammad=Goku=Super Saiyan

Scott Douglas said...

Oh no!

I don't snowboard or play video games!! Am I still Canadian?

serenity said...

I am crazy about badminton!!!!!
I'd like to play with you!

Becky said...

Oh my god!!I forgot to watch Prison Break!!!!!!!
Thanks to remind me, Amy~~
By the way, I hate creating titles either~~

Gerard said...

Heya, I like badminton as well ;) I used to be good =P... Yah coming up with a title is a b*tch... same problem here... You should read Angels and Demons of Dan Brown!!! some people say that it's better then the Da Vinci Code!!! I'm reading it right now and it's really nice... Try it and ill cya in class!

anna said...

It is amasing that basketball is so popular in China. I thought that volleyball, badmington, ping-pong, swimming are popular. But the basketball? If it is so, China soon will have their own "dream team" and defeat americans.
Yulia.

Jennifer said...

Amy, do u know how muchhhh i like playing badminton, although i'm not good at it...

i'd like to play it with u someday~~ maybe u can teach me some new skills~~
by the way, playing badminton is a very useful way to lose weight~`hoho~~ that's another reason i like it.