Sunday, February 4, 2007

hello~~~

Loreta was reminding me everyday during this week to update my blog.....thanks, Loreta!!!

Another week is over!!
wow~~

Chinese Spring Festival is coming in 2 weeks!!!! It's on Feb 17th~~ What makes me more excited is that it is also Shelley's Birthday! She is one of my best friends, and we have been together for 3 years!!! I can't wait! ~~~My friends and I are still planning what we should do on that day...we will make dumplings, watch a movie, play "twister"(a funny game)~we will have a lot of fun for sure!!!

Last Satuday, I watched the movie "Smokin' Aces". I found this movie was a little bit hard for me to understand because they talk really fast...never mind, I still got the main idea of the movie~ It's an amazing and attractive movie! I recommend it to u guys~especially to boys!

oh...my god...I feel so stressed recently...I must find a new apartment...a lot of things to worry about.....Hope everything will be fine.....

By the way, I am really enjoying what we are studying now, "Mysteries"! I was attracted and impressed by the legends of Pyramids when I first read about them , BUT, I think it will be very difficult to write an essay about "mystery"...........

Hope that everyone is going to have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Felice said...

Hello Amy!
Your post starts with my name :)) Wau, what an honour for me :D
Why do you have to search for a new appartment? I wish you good luck!!

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, you made dumplings the other day. I totally LOVE dumplings :-) Your friend is lucky!

anna said...

Amy, thank you very much for your review of my essay about mysteries.I hope it would help.
Yulia