Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Reading week is over...

Reading week is over and mid-term is coming....
I had a lot of fun during the break. I went to snowboarding on Monday! It was extremely freezing...and bad day... I hit a kid when I was coming down form the top....I didn't know why....When I realized that there was a kid in front of me, I was so nerbous and couldn't stop my board..... I am so ashamed about her... My friend comforted me that it always happens when u snowboard... I still felt so sorry about her....
I saw a movie as well..."Ghost Rider"!! Nicolas Cage is so cooooooool in the movie~~ It is a excellent movie that should be commended to everyone~~
Oh! On Feb 16th was the eve of Chinese New Year.I went to watch a movie with my dear friends and then back to our apartment making dumplings and a lot of great food! It was so sad when I was calling my family...They miss me so much....so do I .....
17th was Jennifer's birthday. We went to the dragon city and had hot pot~ We had a lot of fun....I left ealier than others..I heard that they gave Jennifer a big surprise!!! They made so many balloons filling her dorm~~~

Mid-term is just right there at the corner...Hope everone will do well on exams!!

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Ohmygoodness, I hope the little kid was alright :-) Actually, it sounds like it hurt you more than the kid :-)

Felice said...

It is so sad to hear that Jennifer is leaving us :( At least she had a nice birthday party thanks to her friends :)

Steven said...

I really admire you and your friends. You can get help and happiness from your friends. Unlike you, when I felt lone, what I can do is just stood silently and suffered the loneness alone. Read your blog, suddenly, I felt that I am just a freezing snake, which is far away from the crowd. I miss the warm of the crowd, but I am afraid of the crowd. I am just escaping from my life and waiting silently for the coming spring. I really miss my friends and relatives in china now. I have been here for a long time, maybe, I should go back home. I even can't stop my tears now.