Saturday, February 10, 2007

too much to say

I found it was a lot of fun to read other's blogs and comments! There are so many interesting things and anecdotes in other's blogs, like pets, hobbies,stories, music and sports etc. Someone also came up with their problems and questions. Also, I found some similarities with my dear classmates and teacher~~

Scott mentioned that skating is so interesting, but I think sownboard has so much fun far away than skating! It is so challenging and fast when u come down from the top! It's a kind of extreme sports, but very easy to learn, and quickly, u will be addictive in it...Whatever u r a girl or a boy, dont u think it is so cooooooool standing there holding a board beside u...... even u dont know how to snowboard......

Same with Jennifer..... I found myself busy sometimes because I have to work. I commended in her blog that I wish I can quit my job without caring anything and anyone....The chief reason is that everyone in our store is so nice, kind, and friendly....we help each other whenever who is in trouble...sometimes we went to watch movies, went shopping and snowboard together. My manager Thomas, he is helping me to find a new place to live now. Benson,my best friend in the store, always brought some food and movies to me. Betty, another manager, she is like my mom....oh....so much to say about them..... How could I quit, especially when our store is lack of employees right now.... I felt tired sometimes...but I am happy now.... I think I should study much harder to show that I can do well even though I have to work......

I love Betsy's two lovely dogs!!!! When I begged my mom to allow me to have a dog, she forced me to choose, live with the dog or her.....She had a horrible experience about dogs when she was young, so she is afraid of dogs.... WELL.... my mouth gave her the answer she wanted......BUT my heart... u know.....gave an evil answer.... =_=!! Never mind~ of course I love my mom so much~~~~~~~

Oh.....so many things to say about other's blogs.....when i read other's blogs, they really made me think, or recall something happened before.

Next Wednesday is Valentine's day which is meaningless to me...hope everyone who fits that day has a romantic night~~~

3 comments:

Nikolay said...

You are about snowboarding, it is so much fun!

Alif said...

Great! You can study as well as work at the same time. I tried once, and found it hard to do that. In the beginning of the Level III, I got a job which is very nice, nice manager, flexible hours and a lot. but, I could not go through job. That's why, I could not do homework regularly. If you could do that, that's better. Well done.

Becky said...

Amy's Awesooome Blog...this name sounds a little bit......hehe
anyway, I agree with your opinion~snowboarding is more interesting than skating~~the reason is that I don't know how to skate...maybe next time we can play with snow together...