Monday, March 19, 2007

300

I suddenly realized that I only have 6 posts.... I must catch up with everyone...
Recently, the movie 300 is on the theater. All of my friends recommended it to me so I decided to see it yesterday. But I went the theater, I was shocked. You can not imagine how many people were there.... Whole bunch of people were waiting for entiring into the cinema, and another bunch of people were lining up waiting to buy tickets... When I finally decided to line up altough I have to wait for half hour, the ticket guy was shouting that the tickets were sold out....
And this morning, I was reading the newspaper"Metro", it was said that 300 is the No 1 movie in the American boxoffice for the total of 31.2M.. the second movie was about 18M....See.. It's really popular.....so how can I miss it?

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That's too bad that all the tickets were sold out. I think I'm going to wait awhile until there are less people who are going to be going to see this movie. I hate crowds!

June said...

yeah, i heard it was very popular now. i am thinking if i should go to see it after our finals. it can be a good way to relax!