Friday, April 13, 2007

finally, the last day is coming

Today was the last day of this semester...so sad...
I am very glad to have such nice classmates and teachers...Days in the Leap, especially in Leap 4A, have given me a great experience to practice English as well as to know cultures of other countries. I am gonna to miss everyone in the future... Hope we can get together frequently and share the university life with each other...or may be we will meet on the campus and chat for a while....I am so excited about having so many friends from different countries!~~

Wish everyone will do a great job after leave the LEAP.. and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

P.S:
Today was also a sunny day... I can feel summer is coming! Everyone was wearing shorts and T-shirts. Everyone on the campus was like just back from Hawaii....

5 comments:

99 Home Business Ideas said...

99 Best Home Business Ideas

Unknown said...

I heard somewhere: "seeds to plants; plants to flowers; flowers to seeds; by the time flowers will diminish" Otherwise, seeds (that means new plants) would not be found. It is a hard truth.

Becky said...

Good luck on your final exam~~

anna said...

Hi Amy,
I have the same feelings. Unfortunatelly, my future life in Calgary will not be related to the University and I hardly have a chance to see all our classmates. I will be missing you all.
Yulia.

Scott Douglas said...

Summer is coming . . . . I can't wait. Good luck after the LEAP program!