Sunday, April 8, 2007

I am 1 year older

First of all.... I wanna say thx sooooooo much to everyone in our class and Scott... This was my first B-day in Canada and it was amazing because of you guys! I am going to rememer this memorable day forever...and the nice B-day song! I like this class!!~~ Also, I got great time celebrating my birthday. I went to have Korean BBQ with my friends and warched the movie TMNT.

The final is coming....everyine must be nervious, so am I. Hope my dear friends gonna do well in final exams! Besides, let's keep in touch after we leave LEAP!! so lucky am I to have this class studying and talking together, sharing each other's culture and helping each other....

Cheer up everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Felice said...

I am happy to hear you liked our international happy birthday song for you!!! :D

Super Saiyan said...

Happy birthday :P and good luck with new good stuff to do in your NEW year. HAPPY NEW UEAR FOR YOU

Scott Douglas said...

We should have had cake for your birthday! But the song was nice :-)