Tuesday, April 10, 2007

just a random blog

I am so nerious about the finals. I am afraid of nothing to write in the writing exam, not understanding the article in the reading exam, missing information in the listening exam and misunderstanding the question in the oral exam.... Oh, my god... what should I do to reduce my nerve? I am planning to do nothing on Sunday but just relax.... also I think I should stay at home and study to get well prepared. Any suggestions, guys? I am not confident....

Another aspect that makes me nervious about exams is "accidents". I mean there are often some small tribles annoying me whenever exams are there., like missing the bus, my watch stopped or forgot to bring pens before the exam, and missing questions, not following the instruction during the exam...... Luck never be with me....

P.S:
Today, Loreta, Leslie and I talked about our great plan visting Banff or somewhere else. Actually, Loreta had invited me to the "Dragon City"(Not the mall in Chiantown. I don't know the correct name) when we were in the Leap 3, but our trip got stucked because of the weather and exams.... BUT, very soon we will fulfill our plan~~can't wait....

2 comments:

June said...

yeah, i am also nerious about finals. i was planing to do some review this week. however, it seems impossible because we have so many homework to do and what i can think about now is just finish my homework as soon as possible!

Scott Douglas said...

Don't be nervous!